Do you represent a company that is interested in offering tuition for ICB-registered qualifications?
Your learners don’t just want an education, they want to be in demand when they enter the job market. And they can be, with qualifications from the ICB. Whether they have just left school or are already working, they can study towards highly respected ICB qualifications and become a bookkeeper; financial accountant in the private or public sectors; an office manager; or learn how to manage the finances of a small business. Our qualifications are valued by employers, and our graduates are recognised locally and internationally by several professional bodies and qualified students may progress to further international, diploma or degree qualifications through our agreements with International bodies as well as registered tuition providers in South Africa.
Do you want to provide tuition or offer practical experience ?
You can apply to become a Theory Training Provider, who provides tuition towards the theory assessments, in accordance with the outcomes of each learning area of the qualifications. Or you can apply to become a Workplace Training Provider who provides practical experience in the workplace for learnerships.
The first step is to obtain a recommendation letter from QCTO. Please see the guidelines below and on the attached letter of intent.
As 1 July 2018, all new providers wishing to apply for accreditation must first submit a letter of intent to the QCTO.
Applicants must complete the attached letter of intent and submit it directly to the QCTO as per the submission guidelines in the letter of intent. The QCTO will then respond with a recommendation letter. This process takes approximately 4-6 weeks depending, however, it is advisable to contact the QCTO directly regarding their timelines.
You will be taken through the normal ICB accreditation process once a recommendation has been received from QCTO.
Whilst you await your recommendation letter you can start putting together your accreditation file. You will then add the QCTO recommendation and proof of payment once all is ready and submit to the ICB.
The documents that form part of the application pack are attached here:
- ICB accreditation application form and ICB Policies and Procedures have to be read through and initialled on each page to show it was read and understood.
- ICB Banking details, the current accreditation fee is R6970.00 for the main application and R900.00 for each additional branch (where applicable) for a theory provider and the application for a workplace provider is free, however annual renewal fees are payable.
- QCTO letter of intent
SUBMITTING YOUR FILE
- All files must be submitted electronically by uploading the documents onto WeTrasfer, see https://wetransfer.com/ or via Dropbox, see https://www.dropbox.com/home
- Once uploaded, the link to the application folder must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line 'Application for Accreditation'
- No file will be reviewed without proof of full payment
- The application fee is non-refundable
- Use your college/business name as a reference when making the payment