At this time, the February 2021 exams will be paper-based only for both Classroom and Distance Students.
Our team is still working behind the scenes to gain approval from the QCTO to run online exams. This however is a complicated and much lengthier process than we expected.
As such, we currently can’t confirm the 2021 schedule beyond February, as our plans for the year ahead may need to be altered pending the approval from QCTO. As soon as we receive final feedback from the QCTO, we will be in a position to confirm the remainder of the 2021 exam dates.
We have therefore decided to make the Feburary 2021 exam dates available while we wait for feedback from the QCTO.
To download the timetable, please click on the attachment below.
- Bookings for February 2021 exams will open on 8 October 2020.
- Venues are still to be confirmed. Once this has been finalised it will be communicated. Some venues are still closed and others still have reduced capacity, so we will need to make booking changes.
- Exam fees remain the same as for 2020 for February; i.e. R675 per exam.
- Annual registration fee for 2021 is R380.
- November 2020 double bookings will be accommodated as far as possible in February. Please allow us time to confirm all exam venues for November. We will then communicate with those students who have clashes.