We know life happens, and sometimes students are not able to attend the final exam. There are two scenario's that we cater for:
Postponing because you are ill on the day of your exam:
- If you’re sick on the day, you can apply for a free postponement, which the ICB may issue at its discretion. You’ll need to include a doctor’s certificate. Please submit this via the contact us page on our website.
- If your postponement is granted, you will automatically be entered for the next available exam sitting. We don't let learners postpone further than this because there is a risk that the course materials may become out of date.
- If you want to write your exam further in the future, you will have to re-enter the exam from the beginning, and will be sent a new (the latest) Portfolio of Evidence.
Any other reason for non-attendance of exam:
- If you are unable to attend for any other reason, you will unfortunately be marked as absent and will forfeit your exam booking.
- You will need to re-book another exam date, and start your PoE from the beginning. Please do this via your Provider or the Student Portal.